Order promising is a critical supply chain process that drives major costs and customer service levels. Your company’s reputation rests on your ability to provide the highest levels of customer service, while your company’s financial viability depends on your ability to determine both reliable and profitable quotations that:
- Optimize your production mix, matching supply with demand with precision.
- Prioritize orders strategically and earmark supply for certain customers, products, channels, or geographic regions.
- Maximize utilization of raw materials, capacity, and inventory (e.g. WIP and finished goods).
- Utilize your company’s unique business rules and constraints.
Having intelligent, robust Order Promising capabilities enables companies to optimally balance supply and demand and ensure superior delivery performance, productivity, and profitability.
ICRON’s Order Promising solution seamlessly integrates with your existing ERP systems and automatically generates optimal order promises that align with your company’s inventory and capacity (both in-house and outsourced) availability, customer and channel priorities, and overarching strategic objectives.
ICRON’s Order Promising solution gives you the capability to:
- Improve your order promising accuracy so that you can deliver enhanced service to your customers and greater profitability to your company’s stakeholders.
- Model your entire, end-to-end supply chain network, enabling multi-indenture available-to-promise (ATP) identification and allocation as well as rapid contingency decisions, and risk mitigation.
- Conduct “what-if” analysis to determine how various scenarios would impact your confirmed orders and operational efficiency.