Which algorithmic tools do you need to solve your supply chain problems?
Supply Chain Management Strategies Summit, 27 – 29 November 2017, Berlin, Germany
The latest technologies & strategies for visibility, flexibility and speed
Join supply chain leaders and innovators from across Europe and beyond to discuss, share and learn about…
- The latest supply chain management technologies and innovations
- Agile customer-centric supply planning and optimisation strategies
- Transparency, control and synchronisation across all manufacturing and supply chain operations, including production, quality, labour, maintenance and material flows
- Risk and volatility management in a global economy
- Disruptive technologies for managing supply, production and delivery; big data, IoT and smart manufacturing
- The use of analytics to interpret complexity demand information in omni-channel markets
- Working across silos: realising the synergies and maximising the opportunities
- Visit the event website.