The aircraft manufacturing industry is expected to grow from 4,930 aircraft annually in 2016 to approximately 5,066 in 2025 – totaling over 52,000 aircraft in a ten-year period with a production value of US$2 trillion.
Although this breathtaking growth affords tremendous opportunities for aircraft manufacturers, it also creates numerous challenges. To control costs – especially those related to expensive equipment, parts, and specialized workers – while ensuring customer satisfaction and fulfilling market demand, aircraft manufacturing companies must be able to synchronize and optimize operations across their supply chains.
For aircraft manufacturers, having supply chain efficiency and agility as well as the ability make optimized decisions in the face of unforeseen changes in market demand and procurement, production, and distribution bottlenecks is essential to reaching new heights of operational and financial success.
ICRON’s Optimized Decision Making and Supply Chain Optimization solutions give aircraft manufacturers the ability to achieve greater collaboration, productivity, and profitability throughout their supply chains.
With ICRON, automotive companies can:
- attain visibility and control over their entire, end-to-end supply chain on one, integrated, algorithm-based planning and optimization platform,
- automatically generate and dynamically revise optimal production, material procurement, and distribution plans,
- effectively match supply with demand, and balance commitments with capacity and constraints,
- maximize asset utilization and delivery performance, and minimize costs including inventory and employee overtime,
- conduct scenario-based planning to enable proactive decision making process for future market and supply dynamics.
With ICRON, aircraft manufacturers can optimize the speed, synchronization, flexibility, and performance of their global supply chains – enabling them to drive down costs and increase profits and customer satisfaction.