Today’s supply chains are more global, dynamic, and complex than ever, and it is more challenging than ever for companies to synchronize supply and demand across their production, procurement, inventory, and distribution networks.
To meet customers’ ever-changing needs, cope with rising costs, competition, and complexity, and forge a path to profitability, companies must be able to effectively manage the flow of goods and services through their supply chains.
In this day and age, successful supply chain management requires:
- Superior visibility over the extended, end-to- end manufacturing and logistics network.
- The capability to automate and integrate supply chain planning and execution.
- The ability to generate plans that optimize production, distribution, and procurement operations; synchronize supply and demand; manage costs, capacity and material constraints, and disruptions; and maximize asset utilization and customer service.
- The flexibility to respond in real-time and dynamically adjust plans to cope with changes in the marketplace and unexpected disruptions.
- The power to detect future supply and demand volatility and prepare for disruptions by conducting “what-if” scenario analysis.
For numerous companies across the world and across various industries, ICRON’s Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) and Supply Chain Optimization solutions have been the key to unlocking increased customer satisfaction, cost savings, productivity, and profitability and achieving successful supply chain management.
Find out how ICRON can transform your supply chain from a cost center into a source of competitive advantage.
- 100% Fit: ICRON is an amazingly flexible solution that is modelled around the current business processes. ICRON can be adapted to a wide range of business processes as such core processes can be enhanced in operational efficiency in order to generate increasing competitive advantage.
- Unified Long term, Capacity Planning & Scheduling: ICRON provides an integrated solution that allows an intelligent interaction between Long Term Planning, Midterm Capacity Planning, and Short term Scheduling and Optimization. Within one single platform companies can plan on a strategic, operational and tactical level.
- Distributed Planning: ICRON works with a distributed planning model that allows planners on different locations to work simultaneously in one planning environment. Planners can provide input on the planning and the plans are integrated on the shared platform. If desired the updated and integrated planning is almost instantly released to all plan locations.
- Real-time Scenario Planning: ICRON allows planners generate automatically optimum plans and run ‘what-if’ scenarios. Scenarios are managed and analyzed in a user friendly interface.