Locations: Amsterdam, Istanbul
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering, M.Sc. is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of international supply chain planning software sales experience with a presentable track-record in license sales.
- Experienced license quota carrier and experience in license Sales Forecasting methods.
- Competent in managing the entire sales cycle where the focus is on closing.
- Experience in challenger and consultative selling concepts.
- An extensive knowledge of company’s products and services, technology, application areas and pricing practices
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Turkish
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills associated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to manage a virtual team assigned to the sales cycle
- Ability to travel and have valid driving license.
- Will be responsible for the closing of direct license and services sales, new business and existing customer base in Turkey
- Ability to present, discuss and negotiate on C-level
- Qualifies and follows up marketing qualified sales leads
- Conducts sales activities in a Solution and Challenger Sales Methodology
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with influencers in the market.
- Initiates, Coordinates and Close complex sales cycles.
- As a representative of ICRON, presents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales related matters (understanding of customer’s business, challenges and solutions requirements is necessary)
- Evaluates, analyzes proposal requests and qualifies
- Works with ICRON presales consultants and implementation consultants related to the customer and sales cycles