- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university, preferably from Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- SQL or similar database management and query skills.
- Object oriented programming skills or experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Highly skilled in analytical thinking / problem solving.
- Military service is completed or extended for a duration of at least 2 years.
- Providing support in compliance to maintenance and support contracts with existing customers and checking non-compliancy issues.
- Assisting Senior Support specialist in day to day activities.
- Executing quality assurance and quality check procedures during support activities.
- Providing 1st level support to live projects and coordinating 2nd level support activities within the department.
- Conducting user support and guidance for live projects
- Supporting upgrade and enhancement activities by defining and executing tests before delivery.
- Supporting migration activities at the customers for live projects.
- Reporting and communicating critical issues/errors/bugs to lead implementation consultants and R&D department.