In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up by thorny compliance issues.more February 8, 2017
ICRON is a leading developer of algorithm based Advanced Planning, Scheduling (APS) and Optimization solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, MRO and Services sectors.
The software allows its users to optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations by better estimating and calculating forecasted demand (S&OP) with inventory, production (constraints), and material sourcing. This can be done at both strategic planning (including capacity and network planning), tactical planning (12-18 month horizon) and operational scheduling level.
Our customers are FORD, Bridgestone, LG, Villeroy & Boch, Yves Rocher, Perfetti/van Melle, Singapore Airlines, Rolls Royce, Vestel, Arçelik, and Şişecam. The company is in a growth mode and rapidly expanding from its headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university
- Expected to have at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing planning/scheduling implementation at a large manufacturing company
- Experienced in IT/ERP projects and related with sofware development and programming
- Database knowledge is crucial, MS SQL and/or Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Proven analytical skills with ability to drive efficient design concepts
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Driving license
- Analyzing customer needs and gathering business requirements in a clear way
- Designing and developing specific solutions in order to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Documenting the architectural design
- Implementing innovative business solutions for challenging customer problems
- Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risks, resolve complex issues, and optimize cost savings
- Software development and unit testing
- Conducting user support, guidance, and training
- Preparing project closure documents