ICRON is a leading developer of algorithm based Advanced Planning, Scheduling (APS) and Optimization solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, MRO and Services sectors.
The software allows its users to optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations by better estimating and calculating forecasted demand (S&OP) with inventory, production (constraints), and material sourcing. This can be done at both strategic planning (including capacity and network planning), tactical planning (12-18 month horizon) and operational scheduling level.
Our customers are FORD, Bridgestone, LG, Villeroy & Boch, Yves Rocher, Perfetti/van Melle, Singapore Airlines, Rolls Royce, Vestel, Arçelik, and Şişecam. The company is in a growth mode and rapidly expanding from its headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university
- Expected to have at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing planning/scheduling implementation at a large manufacturing company
- Experienced in IT/ERP projects and related with sofware development and programming
- Database knowledge is crucial, MS SQL and/or Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Proven analytical skills with ability to drive efficient design concepts
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Driving license
- Analyzing customer needs and gathering business requirements in a clear way
- Designing and developing specific solutions in order to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Documenting the architectural design
- Implementing innovative business solutions for challenging customer problems
- Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risks, resolve complex issues, and optimize cost savings
- Software development and unit testing
- Conducting user support, guidance, and training
- Preparing project closure documents