ICRON, a leading provider of Optimized Decision Making and Supply Chain Optimization software solutions, is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our fast-growing Asia Pacific team.
Are you passionate about developing and implementing state-of-the-art enterprise Supply Chain software solutions for market leading companies?
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, collaborative, and world-class team that is fully committed to achieving excellence in the innovation and implementation of supply chain optimization solutions?
Are you ready to make your mark and contribute to the growth and strategy in an established and expanding supply chain software provider that is at the forefront of the industry?
If so, then ICRON would be a great fit for you.
Founded in 1992, ICRON has offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore and an ever-expanding client base that stretches across the world and across numerous industries. Some of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies – including Singapore Airlines, Ford, Bridgestone, Vestel, Turkish Technic, and ASML – use our software solutions.
We have a simple, but powerful, mission: to help our clients visualize, synchronize, and optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations and enable them to make optimized decisions that improve their productivity and profitability.
Looking to transform your career and propel it to an optimal level? ICRON is the company for you.
At ICRON, we empower talents like you to realize your full potential. Based in our Singapore office, the Implementation Consultant will be part of the Asia Pacific organization reporting to the Regional Director. Our Implementation Consultants are required to articulate the technical requirements of clients and the internal product development team, whilst also overseeing delivery of technical projects. You will be a true people person who loves to collaborate, and great at managing multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to showcase your skills in Supply Chain Planning and Optimization, have an immense impact on the success of our Asia Pacific clients in achieving their business goals, and play an important part in the global growth and development of ICRON.
- Work on client projects in the Asia Pacific region with a team of people in a similar role under supervision of the Project Manager.
- Analyzing client Supply Chain Optimization needs and gathering business requirements in a distinct manner
- Designing specific solutions in order to fulfill client requirements
- Implementation of designed ICRON solutions for challenging client problems
- Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to increase efficiency and resolve complex supply chain optimization problems
- Defining and executing clear tests of the ICRON designed solutions
- Conducting user training, support and documentation of the use of the ICRON Supply Chain Optimization software solutions
- Communicating with colleagues and clients on a regular basis and be an important part of the larger implementation team
- Supporting project management activities
- Working on several projects simultaneously as and when required
- Supporting Sales and Pre-Sales Representatives on technical solution and solution demonstrations, leveraging strong functional and technical knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, computer science, operations research or mathematics from a reputable university. M.Sc. is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in supply chain planning / production planning or software implementation projects experience
- Experience in optimization techniques and object-oriented modeling
- Ability to translate client business requirements into technical capabilities
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Highly skilled in analytical thinking / problem solving