OPERATIONS RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Expertises: Consulting, R&D
Locations: Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
ICRON, a leading provider of Optimized Decision Making and Supply Chain Optimization software solutions, is looking for Operations Research (OR) Consultants to join our fast-growing team.
Are you ready to make your mark and contribute to the growth and strategy in an established and expanding supply chain software provider that is at the forefront of the industry?
If so, then ICRON would be a great fit for you.
Founded in 1992, ICRON has offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore and an ever-expanding client base that stretches across the world and across numerous industries. Some of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies – including Singapore Airlines, Ford, Bridgestone, Vestel, Turkish Technic, and ASML – use our software solutions.
We have a simple, but powerful, mission: to help our clients visualize, synchronize, and optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations and enable them to make optimized decisions that improve their productivity and profitability.
Looking to transform your career and propel it to an optimal level? ICRON is the company for you.
- Interacting with customers to analyze requirements for optimization-based decision support systems
- Designing and implementing optimization models and heuristics in ICRON to solve real-world optimization problems
- Working on diagnosing and resolving performance issues in optimization models
- Helping in the research, design, and development of optimization-based products built on ICRON technology
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering
- Experience in operations research topics such as mixed-integer programming, discrete optimization, network flows, large-scale optimization, constraint programming and/or heuristics
- Experience with modeling tools such as GAMS, AIMMS, AMPL or solver-specific modeling libraries such as Concert
- Experience with mixed-integer programming solvers such as CPLEX, Gurobi, COIN-Cbc
- Ability to complete problem analysis, develop optimization requirements, design solutions, implement algorithms, perform testing, provide documentation and work on projects within a team
- Proficient in analyzing large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Must work effectively with clients and consultant teams, provide technical guidance to sales and support groups
- Software development experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, R
- Familiarity with algorithmic complexity and data structures
- Experience with commonly used parameters for guiding solver behavior
- Exposure to relational databases
- Familiarity with supply chain planning concepts
Applicants with expertise in large-scale mixed-integer programming algorithms such as Benders decomposition, Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition, Lagrangean relaxation, column generation are especially encouraged to apply. If you like to solve complex real-life problems using optimization and advanced algorithms, please apply by filling out the form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org