In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up by thorny compliance issues.more February 8, 2017
Expertises: Consulting, Sales
- Support Sales Director from a functional and content perspective in the qualification of sales leads;
- Is or will become in sales cycles the trusted advisor for complex APS/SCM solutions and/or services;
- Conducts pre sales activities and performs demo’s and manages Proof-of-Concepts during the sales cycle;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with influencers in the market;
- Coordinates all content, functional communication and consulting efforts in complex sales with the objective to win the prospect as a customer for ICRON;
- As a representative of ICRON, presents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales related matters (understanding of customer’s business and product requirements is necessary);
- Evaluates, analyzes and interprets proposal requests and main coordinator and owner of RFI and RFP replies.
- Responsible for the pre-sales support of direct license and services sales, New Business and existing Customer Base in Southern European countries in general and Turkey in particular;
- Responsible for the consultative selling activities focused on the expansion of existing accounts (cross-selling/up-selling);
- Responsible for attaining team pre-sales objectives for Europe;
- Works with ICRON Sales Director and VP Sales and project/account management representatives;
- Expressing fully knowledge of company solutions and is creating awareness and demand for ICRON Products and services;
- Coordinates activities and the in depth solution documentation preparation necessary to ensure the fulfilment of proposals within the established timeframes;
- May be called upon as an expert to develop and present ICRON solutions to an audience;
- Supports marketing activities and lead generation (attending events, etc.)
- Cooperation/coordination of International sales and marketing events with the international Sales and Marketing Team.
- University Degree / HBO;
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills associated with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Time -and Project management;
- Minimum 5 years of international APS/ERP/business software pre-sales experience.
DERISED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Fluent in Turkish and English;
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative and commitment;
- Driving license.
- Natural communicator and presenter;
- Effective people skills;
- A team player;
- An extensive knowledge of company’s products and services, technology, application areas and pricing practices.
Knowledge of one or more of ICRON’s vertical markets, making a good understanding of product positioning, sales practices and company’s selling strategy is of importance.