In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up ..more February 8, 2017
Expertises: Consulting, Sales
- Support Sales Director from a functional and content perspective in the qualification of sales leads;
- Is or will become in sales cycles the trusted advisor for complex APS/SCM solutions and/or services;
- Conducts pre sales activities and performs demo’s and manages Proof-of-Concepts during the sales cycle;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with influencers in the market;
- Coordinates all content, functional communication and consulting efforts in complex sales with the objective to win the prospect as a customer for ICRON;
- As a representative of ICRON, presents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales related matters (understanding of customer’s business and product requirements is necessary);
- Evaluates, analyzes and interprets proposal requests and main coordinator and owner of RFI and RFP replies.
- Responsible for the pre-sales support of direct license and services sales, New Business and existing Customer Base in Southern European countries in general and Turkey in particular;
- Responsible for the consultative selling activities focused on the expansion of existing accounts (cross-selling/up-selling);
- Responsible for attaining team pre-sales objectives for Europe;
- Works with ICRON Sales Director and VP Sales and project/account management representatives;
- Expressing fully knowledge of company solutions and is creating awareness and demand for ICRON Products and services;
- Coordinates activities and the in depth solution documentation preparation necessary to ensure the fulfilment of proposals within the established timeframes;
- May be called upon as an expert to develop and present ICRON solutions to an audience;
- Supports marketing activities and lead generation (attending events, etc.)
- Cooperation/coordination of International sales and marketing events with the international Sales and Marketing Team.
- University Degree / HBO;
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills associated with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Time -and Project management;
- Minimum 5 years of international APS/ERP/business software pre-sales experience.
DERISED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Fluent in Turkish and English;
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative and commitment;
- Driving license.
- Natural communicator and presenter;
- Effective people skills;
- A team player;
- An extensive knowledge of company’s products and services, technology, application areas and pricing practices.
Knowledge of one or more of ICRON’s vertical markets, making a good understanding of product positioning, sales practices and company’s selling strategy is of importance.