In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up ..more February 8, 2017
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads;
- Sells complex APS/SCM solutions and/or services;
- Conducts sales activities in a Solution and Challenger Sales Methodology;
- Generates prospective customers;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with influencers in the market;
- Initiates, Coordinates and Close complex sales.
- Responsible for the closing of direct license and services sales, New Business and existing Customer Base in Southern European countries in general and Turkey in particular;
- Responsible for the expansion of existing accounts (cross-selling/up-selling);
- Responsible for attaining team sales objectives for Europe;
- As a representative of ICRON, presents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales related matters (understanding of customer’s business and product requirements is necessary);
- Evaluates, analyzes and interprets proposal requests;
- Works with ICRON Pre-sales consultants and project/account management representatives;
- Expressing fully knowledge of company solutions and is creating awareness and demand for ICRON Products and Services;
- Coordinates activities and the documentation preparation necessary to ensure the fulfilment of proposals within the established timeframes;
- May be called upon as an expert to develop and present sales proposals and APS system solutions;
- Prepares sales activity and forecast reports as requested;
- Supports marketing activities and lead generation (attending events, etc.);
- Cooperation/coordination of International sales and marketing events with the international Sales and Marketing Team.
- University Degree / HBO;
- Proven experience as sales executive or relevant role.
- Proficient at analyzing large amounts of data;
- Excellent presentation skills associated with verbal and written communication skills;
- Must work effectively with customers and team of consultants;
- Time -and project management;
- Minimum 5 years of international APS/ERP/business software sales experience in the areas of sales and marketing.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Fleunt in Turkish and English;
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative and commitment;
- Driving License.
- Extensive network;
- Effective people skills;
- A team player;
- An extensive knowledge of company’s products and services, technology, application areas and pricing practices.