In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up by thorny compliance issues.more February 8, 2017
ICRON is a leading developer of algorithm based Advanced Planning, Scheduling (APS) and Optimization solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, MRO and Services sectors.
The software allows its users to optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations by better estimating and calculating forecasted demand (S&OP) with inventory, production (constraints), and material sourcing. This can be done at both strategic planning (including capacity and network planning), tactical planning (12-18 month horizon) and operational scheduling level.
Our customers are FORD, Bridgestone, LG, Villeroy & Boch, Yves Rocher, Perfetti/van Melle, Singapore Airlines, Rolls Royce, Vestel, Arçelik, and Şişecam. The company is in a growth mode and rapidly expanding from its headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET, .NET, WPF is preferred
- Proven UI experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and software design skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
The ideal candidate will be reponsible for the design, development, integration and testing of end user interfaces.