ICRON is a leading developer of algorithm based Advanced Planning, Scheduling (APS) and Optimization solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, MRO and Services sectors.
The software allows its users to optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations by better estimating and calculating forecasted demand (S&OP) with inventory, production (constraints), and material sourcing. This can be done at both strategic planning (including capacity and network planning), tactical planning (12-18 month horizon) and operational scheduling level.
Our customers are FORD, Bridgestone, LG, Villeroy & Boch, Yves Rocher, Perfetti/van Melle, Singapore Airlines, Rolls Royce, Vestel, Arçelik, and Şişecam. The company is in a growth mode and rapidly expanding from its headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable university, M.Sc is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET development
- Involvement in implementation of web-based enterprise applications processing large data volume
- Technical knowledge on the following technologies:
- HTML 5
- Experience with component libraries such as DevExpress, Telerik
- Experience with web frameworks such as Node.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with communication technologies such as WCF, ZeroMQ, Protocol Buffers
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and software design skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
The ideal candidate will be reponsible for the design, development, integration and testing.