In today’s fast-paced and hypercompetitive business world, in the rush to produce goods and deliver services as quickly as possible, companies are often tripped up ..more February 8, 2017
ICRON is a leading developer of algorithm based Advanced Planning, Scheduling (APS) and Optimization solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, MRO and Services sectors.
The software allows its users to optimize their end-to-end supply chain operations by better estimating and calculating forecasted demand (S&OP) with inventory, production (constraints), and material sourcing. This can be done at both strategic planning (including capacity and network planning), tactical planning (12-18 month horizon) and operational scheduling level.
Our customers are FORD, Bridgestone, LG, Villeroy & Boch, Yves Rocher, Perfetti/van Melle, Singapore Airlines, Rolls Royce, Vestel, Arçelik, and Şişecam. The company is in a growth mode and rapidly expanding from its headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET, .NET, WPF is preferred
- Proven UI experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and software design skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
The ideal candidate will be reponsible for the design, development, integration and testing of end user interfaces.